MFoA Logo Contest
See rules and requirements below
During the July 4th weekend Festival, the semifinalist and finalist designs are displayed at the Logo Exhibit at the Unitarian Universalist Church.
You must reside, work, be a student or a member of an Art Association in Essex County.
Your design must:
- represent the arts and/or the Town of Marblehead
- integrate the following text: Marblehead Festival of Arts June 30 ~ July 4, 2018
- be original art
- contain NO copyrighted material & NO clip art
- be limited to two (2) Pantone solid (coated) colors
* black is a color; shades of the same color are two colors
*All fonts should be converted to outline
- be adaptable to black & white and color print processes
- be adaptable to use on a colored background
- be legible in a wide variety of sizes
- be adaptable to screen printing and embroidery processes
- be mounted on 8” x 10” mat board (no other size accepted)
Include a copy of the entry form (other side or below) on the back of each entry.
All entries must be brought to Abbot Public Library, 235 Pleasant St, Marblehead, and must be received by Sunday, November 26th, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Selecting the Winning Logo
A panel of judges will select several finalists. The winner will be determined by a vote of the general public. The designer of the winning logo will receive a $150 cash prize, which will be awarded at the Logo Premiere in January, 2018. All submitted logos are the sole property of the Marblehead Festival of Arts, Inc.
The Finalists will be required to submit ‘digital formatted’ copies, immediately after judging.