Marblehead Festival of Arts Program
Ad Specifications for the 2018
Deadline: June 1, 2017
Submission: Send files to email@example.com
- Full page – 5”w by 8”h
- ½ page horizontal – 5”w by 4”h
- ½ page vertical – 2 ½”w by 8”h
- ¼ page vertical – 2 ½”w by 2”h
Ad Submission Specifications
- 300 dpi resolution or higher
- Document size must match the actual ad size or it will be scaled to fit the designated space at our discretion.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
Other accepted formats:
- High resolution(300dpi/ppi) JPEG, TIF OR EPS file
- InDesign® (indd), Adobe® Photoshop® (psd) or Adobe® Illustrator® (eps)
- Include all linked graphics and font files with your application files
- Graphics files placed in a layout should be provided as JPEG, PDF, EPS or TIF files, positioned and updated within the application and sized/oriented properly.
- Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
Sending your ad to us:
- As an email attachment. JPEG, PDF, EPS or TIF files also large jobs being sent as native files can be provided as self-extracting archives.
- PDF proofs at 100% of ad size in the highest resolution possible are greatly appreciated and ensure the accuracy of your submission. Proofs must be created from and match the supplied electronic files.
- Convert color graphics with your documents to grayscale. We do accept color ads.
A NOTE ON QUALITY
- Providing us with a clean, clear, high-resolution PDF will ensure that your ad represents you business well. Most images can be scanned, but the quality of the original will affect the print quality. We cannot guarantee the quality of submissions provided as color, Xerox copies, faxes, ads previously printed in newspapers or magazines and provided as clippings, or business cards, etc.